Flags are great! With a nice flag, you can do several things. For one, you can display a symbol or an image that is meaningful to you and to, presumably, many other people as well. This image/symbol is indicative of your values, and the things that you find important. If you place this flag in a space that you visit often, it can be a reminder of those values, and a reminder to follow those values, even in difficult times.
On an aesthetic level, flags tend to be quite beautiful. Richly made, in a way that is beautiful and elegant, flags have strong aesthetic elements that can add a layer of aesthetic beauty to your home, and the space surrounding your home. If you are in love with aesthetics, then flags are a great place to start, because they are simple and easy.
However, the other advantage of flags is the fact that they communicate something important to other people, as well. In a way, a flag is like wearing a shirt with a symbol that only some people will understand, but the people that do understand, well, those are the people that you might just form meaningful connections with.
When people see a flag that resonates with them, on someone else’s lawn or in someone else’s yard, that creates a connection. A small connection, but a connection, nevertheless. And, this connection can turn into something a bit bigger, and a bit stronger.
This website is supported by readers. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Table of Contents
- Our Recommended Residential Flagpoles in 2021
- 12) Gientan Flagpole
- 11) WeValor Flagpole
- 10) Panta Flagpole
- 9) WinisKi Flagpole
- 8) MegaBrand Flagpole
- 7) IN WHICH BAY Flagpole
- 6) Grace Alley Flagpole
- 5) TALITARE Flagpole
- 4) Ezpole Flagpole
- 3) MIYA Flagpole
- 2) Super Tough Flagpole
- 1) Titan Telescoping Flagpole
- Why Is Owning A Good Residential Flag Pole So Important?
- What Are The Advantages Of Finding A Great Residential Flag Pole?
- What Do I Need To Look For And Consider?
- Where Are You Going To Be Setting Up This Residential Flag Pole?
- What Is The Residential Flag Pole Made Out Of?
- How Large Is The Butt Diameter Of The Flag Pole?
- How Tall Is The Flag Pole?
Our Recommended Residential Flagpoles in 2021
12) Gientan Flagpole
- Extra-Thick Aluminum Wall: 5-section non-rust aluminum alloy pole, the thickness is 1.2 mm, withstand almost...
- Free Flag as Gift: 3 x 5 ft grade quality polyester material American flag, UV protection prevents colors from...
- Easy to Store and Install: The sectional poles and ground PVC sleeve design, makes it portable and assembles...
11) WeValor Flagpole
- Extra long service life: Wevalor 20 flag poles is upgraded with 1.2mm aluminum walls, strong enough to...
- Free American flag: 3x5 100% polyester fiber flag for you, specially treated to dry quickly and keep color...
- Easy to install and store: 5 section design, no need for professional installers, just put the flagpole into...
10) Panta Flagpole
- ❤️[More Stable & Heavy Duty]: Upgraded to 1.2 mm extra thick 16 gauge aluminum wall thickness with wind...
- 💙[Upgrade Locking System]: Add elastic fasteners at each joint to avoid pole collapse, while ensure easy to...
- ❤️[Easy to Install]: Twist-lock design, extending the telescopic flagpole by rotating lock between each...
9) WinisKi Flagpole
- Height Adjustable: 5-SECTION poles, 4 feet each, (8 feet, 12 feet, 16 feet, 20 feet choose freely), 1 flag, 2...
- Stable and Durable: 1.2mm Upgraded aluminum wall thickness, wind and rustproof, corrosion-resistant, strong...
- Free USA Flag: 3x5 100% polyester flag will be as a gift, UV ray protection, stand chemical deterioration and...
8) MegaBrand Flagpole
- Flag Pole with SOLAR LIGHT
- USA Flag
- 25FT Flag Pole
7) IN WHICH BAY Flagpole
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE – our state of the art telescoping flag pole comes in easy to assemble parts that ensure...
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIAL – by incorporating premium quality materials in the manufacture of our outdoor...
- VISUAL APPEAL – stand out and stand proud with this attractive telescoping flagpole. The polished glamour of...
6) Grace Alley Flagpole
- ★ Best Tangle Free Flag Pole: When your new flag pole arrives you will immediately notice the “Free Spin...
- ★ Multi Use Flag Pole: Designed to be used with 2.5' x 4' or 3' x 5' "Grommet" flags or 2.5' x 4' or 3' x 5'...
- ★ Rust Free / Wind Resistant: A flag pole that will with stand the outdoor elements. You will appreciate...
5) TALITARE Flagpole
- ➤【Package includes】-5FT/6FT high quality stainless steel flag poles diameter 1", free aluminum alloy...
- ➤【Multi-position】-Sturdy, heavy duty, aesthetic appearance. This Heavy Duty Bracket is made of high...
- ➤【Easy to install】-You just need to install the flag pole mounting rings to the flagpole, then attach...
4) Ezpole Flagpole
- DEFENDER EZPOLE - If you want to showcase multiple flags, this flag is the solution! This 21’ flagpole...
- 360 DEGREE - Never worry that your flags will get tangled up. The Defender Flagpole is equipped with the “No...
- PREMIUM QUALITY - The flag attaches with two stainless steel locking clips, and it comes with a gold anodized...
3) MIYA Flagpole
- 【Adjustable Length】This 1" flag pole kit consists of several sections of poles. You could adjust the...
- 【No-Rust Material】The house flag pole is made of high quality stainless steel, it can withstand the...
- 【Compatibility】The sports flag pole comes with two flag rings to lock the flag of various sizes, and the...
2) Super Tough Flagpole
- This is a US made, high-quality aluminum tapered flagpole from Super Tough. Flag is not included.
- This flagpole has FIVE sturdy anodized aluminum sections.
- Includes all accessories and fittings needed: a cast aluminum truck with pulley, 3 inch diameter gold ball...
1) Titan Telescoping Flagpole
- TITAN TELESCOPING FLAG POLE KIT – This premium outdoor flagpole kit includes: 20ft telescoping pole...
- AMERICAN MADE – The heavy duty telescoping pole is made with industrial strength, aircraft grade 12 gauge...
- 360 DEGREE SWIVEL – The included Swivel Clips allow the flags to fly 360 degrees around the pole. This...
For all of these reasons, and many more, flags are amazing! Today, it’s very easy to find a nice flag. A flag that resonates with you and that communicates something important and beautiful. There are so many different flags available, and so many different outlets for not only buying beautiful flags but also having them made.
However, there is just one problem. You see, a lot of people have flags that they like, and flags that they think are nice, but they aren’t entirely sure where to put these flags, or how to put them up. Sure, they know that they need a flag pole, but the process of finding a good flag pole isn’t always the easiest, so this can make things a bit more difficult than they need to be.
In this buying guide, we’re going to be taking an in-depth look at residential flag poles, and all of the various elements and attributes that comprise them, as well as what you need to consider when buying and setting a residential flag pole up.
Now, before we dive into the guide itself, we’re going to discuss the importance of finding a good residential flag pole, and the advantages of finding a really good one, rather than just an “okay” one.
Why Is Owning A Good Residential Flag Pole So Important?
Here’s the thing, you won’t have any trouble finding a residential flag pole. They are everywhere. Finding one is not a challenge. You’ll find residential flag poles that are big and strong, and residential flag poles that are weak and poorly made.
However, there is a residential flag pole out there, and this residential flag pole is the right flag pole for you. You see, with so many different choices, it is not only difficult to find the best one for you, but it’s difficult to get an idea of the types of choices that are available when it comes to the ones that you like.
With a good residential flag pole, you have a platform that is able to hold the flags that you love, displaying them for everyone to see, but you also have a platform that is incredibly strong and durable, with a unique aesthetic design, that also aids in the flag and the beauty of the flag.
A good residential flag pole will last a long time, so you can use many flags, as time passes, with that residential flag pole. But, along with that, you will also have an object, an aesthetic fixture, that sits in your yard or your garden, adding a strong sense of beauty, style, elegance, and passion – specifically, the flag represents things you are passionate about – to your yard/garden.
What Are The Advantages Of Finding A Great Residential Flag Pole?
The most immediate benefit of all is the fact that a great residential flag pole will last for much longer, than that of an “okay” residential flag pole. That’s the biggest thing, and since many of these flag poles are a bit expensive, it’s nice not to have to replace the flag pole, which will be quite costly, down the road.
However, the other benefit is the sheer aesthetic beauty that a great residential flag pole can add to your space. With a great residential flag pole, you can enhance the atmosphere and energy of a space, and this is done with the color and style of the flag pole, and the flag itself. Residential flag poles that are “just okay” aren’t that good at doing this.
What Do I Need To Look For And Consider?
In this section of the buying guide, we’re going to be taking a look at specific features and attributes that you need to look for when searching for the best residential flag pole. But, we’re also going to be taking a look at specific considerations that you need to think about when searching for this flag pole, so that you have a good idea of what you are going to be doing with it.
Where Are You Going To Be Setting Up This Residential Flag Pole?
Right off the bat, you are going to need to consider the space that you will be setting up this residential flag pole in. If you aren’t aware of this, then there is a greater risk that you’ll buy a residential flag pole that isn’t great for your space.
Once you have a general idea of the space that you’re going to set this flag pole up at, consider a specific point on the ground where it will go, and then consider how that will look, and how tall you want the pole to be.
By knowing this stuff, before you buy the pole, it’s going to make it a lot easier to find a flag pole with the features that you need.
What Is The Residential Flag Pole Made Out Of?
You’ll find that residential flag poles are made out of three types of material, primarily. The first of which is aluminum, which is a strong material that is resistant to things like rust and corrosion, and relatively lightweight and easy to install. Then, the second is that of stainless steel, which is the strongest material, and a residential flag pole made of stainless steel will last the longest. However, with that being said, it’s also quite difficult to install these types of flag poles, due to their heft and weight. The last material is fiberglass, which is lightweight and easy to install, but rather weak.
If you want strength and a long-lasting residential flag pole, then stainless steel is the ideal choice. If you want something relatively lightweight, but strong, aluminum is a great choice. Fiberglass isn’t bad, but it’s not recommended.
How Large Is The Butt Diameter Of The Flag Pole?
The butt diameter refers to the platform that is at the very bottom of the flag, and this platform is used to keep the flag mounted to the ground, to prevent it from moving around or falling and crashing to the ground.
If you have a large butt diameter, then the flag pole will be a bit sturdier. If it’s smaller, it will be a bit less sturdy.
Make sure to consider your space, where you will be placing the flag pole and the height of the flag pole.
How Tall Is The Flag Pole?
Height is a very important consideration because it affects two key elements. The first of which is the ideal butt diameter, and the second of which is the aesthetic element of this flag pole, and how tall it is. If its a tall flag pole, then a lot more people will be able to see the flag, and the flag will have its sense of majesty. But, it might be a bit hard to see the flag, as well.
With a shorter flag pole, you’ll have an easier time seeing the flag, and the flag will be a bit more grounded and exclusive to your space, which will make things more personal.
If you have a tall flag pole, make sure the butt diameter is at least two-feet, ideally three, or even four. And, a “tall flag pole” is defined as a flag pole that is more than fifteen feet.
Residential flag poles are excellent because they allow you to display your beautiful flag, in a way that is aesthetically pleasing and practical! Using this guide, you’ll have no problems finding the best residential flag pole for yourself!
This website is supported by readers. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
If you have any questions or do you spot any mistakes, please add them below.
Last update on 2021-06-13 / Most affiliate links and/or Images from Amazon Product Advertising API